Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Estimated Release Time Not Good 4 Us - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
ConQuest GO TO BED

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 10:52 am
DJ FORMAT wrote :
ConQuest GO TO BED

If you've got a problem with me, then you've got the same problem with Neeob [this threads creator] and DigitalMDJ.

Talk down to them too if you don't like what WE are ALL saying.

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 10:58 am
ConQuest wrote :
[quote=digitalmdj]Well Well Well it's 1:18 am 8/24/2006 in California. I see we are being stood up by who ever .

CHEW ON THAT, APOLOGISTS!

Don't make this about me, because it's not.

Conquest, digidj is a well known forum troll, he just got slammed on the Xilio forum where the devteam delivered their update early while he was predicting they would not at all and at least late.. Now he is here yanking the same chain.

And no I am not trying to sell anything else here digi, just so you don't think you can bring that up..

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:04 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
They are all in bed at this time because they don't talk on this forum anymore!

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:08 am
ConQuest
NO THE PROBLEM IS WITH YOU

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:22 am
paulheu wrote :
[quote=ConQuest]Conquest, digidj is a well known forum troll, he just got slammed on the Xilio forum where the devteam delivered their update early while he was predicting they would not at all and at least late.. Now he is here yanking the same chain.

And no I am not trying to sell anything else here digi, just so you don't think you can bring that up..

Aaah, whatever. Troll or not on other forums and threads, he's right on this one.

I'm just pissed that Norway comes on here and tries to start a childish "rally" against me [read his first post on this thread's first page], when this thread that "neoob" created is simply critiquing bad business policy, so that Atomix will be aware of it and fix it in the future to avoid getting a bad reputation like Native Instruments did with their Traktor DJ Studio "support" forums [the software that Stanton uses for Final Scratch 2] and because of notoriously delayed product releases.

At least I'll have plenty of time to play with VDJ 4 [assuming it ships this week - I have faith in Atomix that it'll become available in a few hours or by Friday at the latest] before my timecode vinyl that I ordered last week, [hopefully] ships at the beginning of next week, so that I'll have it by the end of next week. =/

I'll go to bed now [past 2am in California] and hope that VDJ 4 is available when I wake up. =)

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:24 am
JeremK wrote :
They are all in bed at this time because they don't talk on this forum anymore!

BOO!!!

Thought i was sleeping, didn't ya!

Ok. Going to sleep for real now. =)

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:27 am
I thought it was nap time?

what we need is a global hug and make up...

btw... I had to unsubscribe (e-mail) to this topic.. because my inbox blew up. I couldn't take it anymore.

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:29 am
ConQuest Aaah, whatever.
you are childish go to bed

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:30 am
DJ FORMAT wrote :
ConQuest
NO THE PROBLEM IS WITH YOU

FORMAT
YES THEN I BIGGER PROBLEM WITH YOU

Grammar es bueno, yes?

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:31 am
FINALLY It's here :-) I am like a child :-) downloading ..... whoaaaa

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:35 am

Posted Thu 24 Aug 06 @ 11:40 am
ITs here alreay man look :P

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)