Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Registering Virtual DJ Software

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I wanted to know how I can register the Virtual DJ software I have on this forum.

A version of VirtualDJ was bundled in with my Hercules DJ Console (5.1). I can't find any serial for the software anywhere and it installs without me having to add one - but it certainly is a legit copy.

What do I do?

Posted Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 2:55 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nothing to do, your 1.9 Virtual DJ edition attach with Hercules DJ Console (5.1 > name MK1) can't be registered because is an old edition.

Posted Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 3:37 pm
Cheers for that.

Is it possible to use the MK1 to connect to vynil decks and use time coded vynils on them? I've brought a pair of TCVs off this site.

Posted Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 4:19 pm
Hmm.. Wouldn't bet on that, since it's not 4x mono in. You'll need a real supported sound card with enough channels for that. Search around the forums and you'll find names of many compatible sound cards. And you'll also need a full version of VDJ to fully apriciate your intentions.

Posted Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 5:44 pm
Timecode vinyl will not work with v 1.9.

www.virtualdj.com/purchase

Posted Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 12:42 am
you should buy vdj pro now before the internet offer finishes, and I think will be very soon.

Posted Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 2:25 am
Hi could someone help me please,I have paid for the full version of virtual dj but I cant find how to get the serial number??
help

Posted Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 11:57 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
When you pay for VDJ you have to enter your email address.

If you did so and didn't receive any email please contact e-service.

Posted Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 1:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)