Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Creating CD Track Markers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm thinking about purchasing the DJ Console MK2 hardware and software combo. I'd like to make sure it supports the creation of CD track markers so I can create mixes, burn them to CDs but still be able to switch from track to track when listening to the CD. Is this supported?

Thank you,

Brent Hunter
San Francisco, CA

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 9:13 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes, it is possible to record in multitrack mode. It will record in waw, mp3 or cd immage without pauses. But it is better to record into waw and then to name each song and write cd-text on cd that you can see name of each song on cd-player.

I think that console version of VDJ support such recording. Can anybody confirm this?

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 9:18 pm
Thanks... by the way does anyone have any experience, positive or negative, with the DJ Console MK2? It looks like a very powerful combination of hardware and software. I was planning on purchasing the Numark iDJ2 for iPod mixing, but this package seems more capable and is only about a third of the price of the Numark.

Posted Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 1:57 am
ktilakPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i love the mk2, excellent piece of software for any level dj... in the beginning, it's great by itself, and has lots of room for expansion if u do use it as a mixer, later use it as a center for timecodes.. and finally use an external mixer and use it as a controller only.... very positive experiences

Posted Thu 03 Aug 06 @ 9:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)