Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The Ultimate Sensation with VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

We will be happy to welcome you into our djs world with the idea of having virtual dj as our engine. The english version is ready for all of you guys ! I will be very happy to welcome you in our forum. With all the love for music.
Dj Angel

Posted Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 9:30 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
That's a great looking site Dj Angel

Posted Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 9:32 pm
yeah, great idea! where is the link?

Posted Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 9:39 pm

Posted Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 9:42 pm
Ok thanks, I will take a look right now.

Posted Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 9:45 pm
Hello DJ Angels,
I saw your blog, there's really good equipment out there, lucky you to have all that :)

I was wondering can you send me one of those pictures in your blog on my e-mail where is Technics turntable in front, and background is beach and 2 chicks dancing, i would like to have it in high resolution :)

I can't describe how much i like that pic, i would like to make a background and front page for some mp3 cd's that i'm burning, it's just ..... much much much gooooood :)

If you have some time, please spent a minute sending to my mail --@--.-- (hope moderation stuff will let this e-mail stay :)))

Thank you in advance!!!!!!! :))))

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry Pijani Srbin no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 10:39 pm
yes i'm blind, yes i know i found that pic on that web site, and it's same res.... :( never mind.... well, you can erase those 2 posts now, they are not useful now :)

Posted Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 10:55 pm
@Pijani Srbin

These are the rules of this forum, if you want to talk to registered users and to have full acces to everything, you must buy the software first, best regards.
http://www.virtualdj.com/purchase/

Posted Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 12:22 am
lol ...well he tried

Posted Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 3:37 am
hehehe ! thk u guys ! well i think that picture was from the Bora Bora night Club in Tunisia Sousse. you can serach that online since , I m so so so busy with things ! thanks to djphilly for the link cause I always forget things ! I will be very happy to take care of you guys ! see you there ! also see in Atlantic City soon ! bye
Angel

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 2:11 am
Nice site Angel!

Regards!

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 3:28 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
great site! i like animations :D

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 4:36 pm
don´t worry dj angels, we everybody sometimes forget something hehe, thanks for the site.

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 5:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)