Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: New Skin - Numark CDN-88 Video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just a preview of my latest skin update, i've completly reworked the display section aswell as alot of the buttons sliders & added a whole heap of new features including video support.
Still to work on is a new loop interface & some more advanced controls under the video pannel.

Feel free to leave any comments / suggestions.

The skin is currently 1280x1024 & i'm planing on converting it to 1280x800.

Just one questing to the team members. I've currently made 6 custom fonts for this skin which will be submitted with the update. Will the new skin installer automatically install these fonts or will the users have to do this manually?

Posted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 1:33 pm
woooooow! damn! nice one!;) Installer can auto install fonts yes;)

Posted Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 4:59 pm
Zero. You are my hero! You don't know how long I was waiting for this skin to update with video. The one thing about his skin is the gain control is too tight. I would suggest maybe allowing the "- and +" to actually allow you to go one step at a time, unless you already corrected it, but it looks awesome and I can't wait! Is it for V 4.0 only or can it be used with 3.4? Can you save a copy of 1280 x 1024 because it fits my screen perfectly?

Posted Fri 28 Jul 06 @ 10:33 pm
Also, being a big fan of the skin (I use 2.10 all the time for I have a complete setup of Numark) can I request it be emailed to me? I would truly apprciate it, that is if it is in the VDJ guidelines... Thank you again for taking the time to update the skin.... :)

Posted Fri 28 Jul 06 @ 10:37 pm
Yes, the gain control already steps the slider in 0.1 increments with the - & + buttons. I have a little more work to do on it before it is posted, shouldn't be more than a week, maybe tomorrow if I get the time. Yes it is fully 3.4 compliant & I’ll update it again once v4 comes out & I know what the changes I’m going to have to make.

Posted Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 6:07 am
Also i'm sure i've read somewhere that there is a command to goto the next slide (thats why i've put the button on the skin) but cant remember what it is. if anybody knows can they post it here.

Posted Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 6:12 am
Just uploaded the latest version to the skins page, should be up shortly.

Also included is an 18 page user manual to help get you around the skin & its features.

Just a note, when changing between the video pannel & the browser make sure that you click the buttons twice, this is a limitation in the skin engine which i've asked the team to fix.

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 2:20 pm
You can also download the User Manual Here

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 4:25 pm
Any chance automix can put it on soon. Would love to use it for this weekend. Have a big gig. :)

Posted Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 7:55 pm
@ vantinedj,

check your email, i've sent you a copy

Posted Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 3:41 am
Zero. You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! :)

Posted Sat 05 Aug 06 @ 4:13 am
HI i like it alot but i need one that is 1024 X 786 something like that i use the numarks so i want that skin so i am using both and both on computer and in real life please make me one thanks

Posted Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 7:37 pm
Man that is sweet, I would like one in 1024X768 if u have one. Thanks Brian.

Posted Mon 07 Aug 06 @ 9:50 pm
HaywardPRO InfinityMember since 2005
me too, please.

Posted Tue 08 Aug 06 @ 2:18 am
I'll try and get around to making a 1024x768 version (aswell as a 1280x800) , but wont start on it until V4 is out & the 1280x1024 is updated for V4.

@devteam any idea how long before the skin will be on the site?

Posted Fri 11 Aug 06 @ 3:19 am
Version 3.4 now avaliable on the skins page.

A v4 update will come along shortly after v4 is released.
Other resolutions may take alittle longer.

Download the Skin Here & the User Manual Here

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 6:03 am
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Someone dug up a 5 year old thread.

Posted Wed 14 Sep 11 @ 7:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)