Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Visual Mix Window

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How come the Visual Mix window isn't as solid as Atopmix MP3.

I mean in Atomix when you see the visual window it has two solid colors, and when your mix is perfect the bars on the windows blend well together.

In VDJ it looks munged up hard to follow visually. It makes my eyes flutter. Not like in Atomix that it looks solid and you can follow it well.

Is there a tweek in the works or is there a setting on making it a little more bigger, change the looks of it or something.

It seems a little odd to look at without developing a headache.

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 1:43 am
have you tried zooming in and out of the waveform?

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 2:19 am
i haven't tried VDJ yet, but i actually had (still have) same problem after changing from virtual-dj (the one before atomix) to atomix.. in virtual-dj (old one) the wave scroll was totally smooth, in atomix it never was. I'm not sure but it's probably fixable with some triple buffering trick, perhaps even anti-aliasing hehe.

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 7:51 pm
How would you go about zooming in and out of the waveform?

Posted Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 11:08 pm
its by using the scroll button on your mouse (if you have one) move the mouse over the waveform and scroll in and out.

There maybe a shortcut for this but i dont know sorry

Posted Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 12:23 am
You know I tried that advice and although it gives me options as how to view the Visual Mix Window. I still get a sense that my eyes tend to work harder at trying to handle the way it looks. Very bothersome.

Like I said it's not as solid as Atomix. Maybe you guys will get it to work in other revisions.

Posted Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 2:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)