Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ASIO and BCD2000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Hi
I'm working with VDJ and BCD2000. Everything except microphones and a few buttons is working properly. But when i use ASIO Drivers in order to prelisten from the console i have audio problems. VDJ usually crashes after doing some things (scan HD, load a song, even after playing a while).
I have even tried to install Asio4All but no goal !

Am i doing something wrong or Asio Drivers for BCD is crap? Does VDJ has to do anything with this?.

I have P4 3,0Ghz 1GbRam, 256MBVGA, etc etc. No Antivirus, no firewall, nothing at all, only WinXPSP2.

When i play with WDM Drivers or with my Audigy, it never crashes. VDJ i think is the problem because it did the same thing with my AsioHercules Drivers.

Thanks in advance

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 11:20 pm
Get the driver update from the Behringer website and try again..

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 11:50 pm
Even with the driver the asio drivers have some problems. The controller doesn't work quite right.

Posted Tue 13 Jun 06 @ 12:53 am
You cannot use the B-Dj setting and the asio driver in Virtual Dj Or it will lock up. Select the advanced setting in th BCD control panel. The problem will go away. Also you cannot assign the eq cut buttons. Some will conflict with the pitch slider on deck #2. Also delete all of your keyboard short cuts they might cause problems.All you should have is the BCD short cuts showing.

Posted Tue 13 Jun 06 @ 2:33 am
fremdjPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm using de BCD with any problems, with the miditranslator software, you can find the configuration in my blog, it is in spanish but if you have any question let me know, also check this post
BCD -2000 VDJ 3.4
regards.

Posted Tue 13 Jun 06 @ 5:34 am
Fremdj, thanks a million for your support to get the BCD (working) with VDJ PS: love the skin you are using in the examples, is it available ?

Posted Tue 13 Jun 06 @ 3:27 pm
fremdjPRO InfinityMember since 2004
do you mean the xml file that i'm using for BCD or the VDJ skin?
if you want I can send you both, just post your e-mail address in my private mail
greetings

Posted Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 3:41 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
digitalmdj wrote :
Select the advanced setting in th BCD control panel. The problem will go away.

If i select advanced mode the buttons are not working properly. They need to be pushed twice to work.

Posted Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 1:10 pm
lack1PRO InfinityMember since 2004
This is for Fremdj.

Could you please send me your BCD settings in English.

Posted Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 7:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)