Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: trying the TCV

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi i am using the demo version of the vdj and trying to get my turntables to work with it.

right now i have the two turntables going into the maya44 usb, then the outs are going into the mixer.

Now i've tried different drivers for the maya44.

When i use the windows drivers it picks up in ASIO off-line config as a Maya 44, and i am able to control the music with the turntables, but no sound is outputed to the mixer. I am also not able to use the MayaUSB Control Panel

When i use the Maya44 driver install from audiotrak's site, it loads up as AudioDevice on USB v2.5.5, and I am able to use the MayaUSB Control Panel

HOWEVER when i go into VDJ, it can not pick up the TCV signal, and when i click ASIO v2 it opens and the internal card is unavailable.

any help would be great.

If i can get the one table working, i'd like to purchase it, but if i can't, i'm just out 50 bucks :-/

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 3:21 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 9:19 am
the demo version does not support ASIO drivers although the WDM drivers should work fine to give you a quick overview of what its like in the full pro version.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 12:34 pm
WhiteDVL , with or without the VDJ, the drivers are showing that the maya has only 2 channels in/out versus 4 channels in/out

however, when i use the windows drivers, it shows all 4 drivers available.

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 6:48 pm
in the full pro version of VDJ you will be able to go into the Maya control panel and see the 4 channels and use them in true ASIO format which means it will transfer and receive signal with virtually no delay.

Posted Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 3:48 am
DJ_WhiteDvl is correct. The Demo version is limited to just 1 tcv input, so this is why only 2 of the 4 inputs are working. You could test the program with this one input. If you upgrade to the pro version, then you will be able to use 2 tcv inputs.
Ewout

Posted Fri 09 Jun 06 @ 12:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)