Posted Mon 18 Oct 04 @ 8:19 pm
madonaHome userMember since 2004
hgfdhfdhd

Posted Thu 11 Nov 04 @ 9:51 am
br_adHome userMember since 2004
yES yES

Posted Mon 27 Dec 04 @ 2:26 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's great that your back on your skins fruit, I know many people still use your skins, especially cdj700's, what I miss on the update is the clock (very useful, especially at gig), and the possible addition of some hercules functions, like change between nudge and scratch for the controller, would be great to see.., but you might want to make that an alternative version, rather than update.

Great work though, bagpuss.

Posted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 4:47 pm
*** modified by moderator ***

Posted Mon 20 Jun 05 @ 11:38 pm
Darkinho: got some advice for you, learn english, save some money, buy a full version of VDJ (not crack), and stop writing abusive comments on forums with your free time.

zelim ti prijatan dan.

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 1:16 am
@Darkinho

no need to be rude in forum!

Posted Tue 21 Jun 05 @ 1:55 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello Guys! I've tried to make a skin based on the Pioneer CDJ-700s skin (I've just played with the graphics) I mixed it with Gabriels Pioneer 700s skin... It's the first time I've tried to "make" a skin... But It's something wrong with the Decks... Can anybody help me... If it's ok for Fruit that I use his skin, and if it's ok for Gabriel that I use his graphic... so plzzz help me... take care about that I'm just a young child so don't hurt me by saying "NO! IT'S MY SKIN!!! /:p just kiddin... say what you want :) it would be great if anybody could help me :)
I can mail the graphics or send them over msn... no problemo

Dj Cash

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 7:06 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
What's wrong with those decks man?

Posted Sun 03 Jul 05 @ 7:57 pm
u know when u play the music they don't move right.. (I know I'm not so good on english :p, hope you understand me) they have to spin and not moove up, down, right, left... hope u understand me...

Posted Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 12:34 pm
FruitFruitFruit... I just read something cool on your blogs.. :D U can save my life maaan :D :p I can mail you some pics of my favourite players and mixer... they looks good, and sounds good... Pioneer DMJ 909 Mixer and Technics SL-DZ1200... I can mail pictures if tou want :D

Dj Cash

Posted Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 12:41 pm
ooh, I forgot to say that u can made a SKIN of the things over here... :p

Posted Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 12:42 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
They can spin if you want, by pressing the "S"cratch button (near the wheel). If you don't want them to spin, click the "N"udge button. Those two functions are panneled, just like in the Gabriel's one.

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 2:24 pm
@Fruit

I conw.. I have tested everything... they spin too, but not right... they spin and move up, down, right, left at the same time.. :p

I can mail you some pics :) but not today... it's no problem when they are ready... I can wait :) but I recommend that you search on Technics SL-DZ1200 on any search-site... U will find many good pics...

Dj Cash

Posted Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 6:36 pm
can you give me the skins ,i not find the skin

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 7:36 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 8:39 am
This info was very helpful to me.
I thankyou all very much.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 10:51 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You're welcome Manny is the Man.
If you have some other questions don't hesitate. But try to post in a different topic in order to stay close to the title of each one.

Posted Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 10:03 am
djpoterHome userMember since 2005
:) good work. Idon't have time enough tonight but I'll read it tomorrow.

Poter

Posted Sun 21 Aug 05 @ 8:50 am
Hi Fruit :), still useing your skin man.

Would their be any chance that you could make the nudge/scatch buttons also apply to the HDJC too?, I really need this feature, to use those buttons to alternate between nudge and scratch.

If It's not possible, maybe a chance to see some independant buttons?.

Thanks for the great skin!, and I would really appreciate If you would take my recomendation.

:).

Posted Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 12:34 am
56%