Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Constant beatlock

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

nennePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi!

I'm testing the VDJ 1.08, and wonder if it is possible to get the beatlock functionallity to be set for an entire playlist.

What I would like to do is to select a couple of songs and then arrange them in a certain order (depending on BMP and genre). The I would like VDJ to make mixes without that I have to click the beatlock button.

Possible? Plugins? Other products?

/Nenne

Posted Sat 12 Jun 04 @ 12:09 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes everything's possible with VDJ.

Make your playlist on the right column and click on the first star. Everything will be played and mixed. Organise the way to mix some tracks with a right click on each track you want to organise and select automix than enter your parameters.

Good mix with VDJ

Clax

Posted Sat 12 Jun 04 @ 7:02 pm
If I right click on a song, in VDJ Playlist I only get one choice "Listen".

Automix I've found, but automix doesn't perform beatmixes, it just moves the crossfader. And that feature is possible with Winamp and plugins.

Or is there another setting that I've missed?

/Nenne

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 9:26 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You have to activate the beatlock on EACH deck, on a 2.0 compatable skin. (which skin are U using?). You also have to go to the options in the "fame tab" to tell to VDJ it must beatlock all new song loaded in a player (the first option in that pane, called "automatic BPM").

FRUiT94

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 11:43 am
Ok, now I noticed, the application removes the beatlock, but when it's time for the next mix, it enables it again. Hmm, no error in the application nor me, just a confusing GUI.

Thanks all for the help, now I will evalutate.

/Nenne

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 5:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)