Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with settings for Delta 44 and TCCD

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi i am just wondering as i am trying to get vdj to work with my denon dn-s3500. I had a inital problem how there was a pacman sound comming out of the decks which was like digital distortion. I fixed that by playing around with the settings of the sound card. I have the latest drivers and my settings are as follows. All the stero link buttons for 1/2 3/4 input and outputs is ticked. The inputs do clip at the red part when time coded cd is going threw(0db). They are set to waveout 1/2 3/4 in the patchbay/router part. Codec sample rate is a 44,100, Variable Signal Levels are all +4db, Asio options thing about "disable audio app use of monitor mixer and patchbay/router" is ticked. none of the input channel phase +180 are ticket and the DMA Buffer Size is 256(though have tried other sample rates. every time i change the sample rate it either clicks/pop noises or there is digital distortion noises when scratch. Could this be an issue with the soundcard or could it be something to do with the software? What can I try to resolve this issue. VDJ settings are Mode = Smart, lead time = 500ms. If I play music and scratch without using the inputs(like just connect outputs to mixer and scratch using vdj) this issue does not occur. If anyone can help me would be greatly appreciated as I would love to see this working flawlessly.

Posted Tue 16 May 06 @ 12:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)