Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Full Reverse effect

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJFREDOPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I tried using full reverse on the new version of 2.0 and it would freeze on my computer. I had to resort in using task manager to shut down the program because it would just keep repeating a piece of the track over and over. it worked fine before. let me know if there's a fix for it.

Posted Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 3:01 pm
Come to think of it. When mine went down I had reverse in the hopper also and tried it. Can that be the issue?

Posted Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 3:37 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I had this problem too!!!!
When I restarted ... My database was corrupted and ... I didn't have any backup of it ... So I lost all my previous work ... Hours and hours of cueing and calculating BPM lost.

I was stupid. I was too excited to test VDJ2 and I Didn't take time to make a backup copy.

I would have thinked about it!!!!!

Clax

Posted Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 5:19 pm
I think we may have found something. I feel VDJ should be a bit proactive here and place a bit of a warning to people so it doesn't happen to them while they are live. I know the feeling when something goes kablooie.. It ain't pretty. I tried to load the program on my personal computer and it kept saying I had a corrupted or missing file for the download. Don't know why that was happening either. I will keep trying after my gig this weekend. I am howver still excited. Once the bugs (if any) are worked out this truly will be remarkable.

Posted Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 6:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)