Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Using Projector to Play Videos - Bad Quality! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Wrong, all your tickets have been answered

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 3:39 pm
Support staff
You are absolutely right.
You answered me a few minutes later (after my question).
The sender has "noreply" name and I thought it was an automatic answer from a machine.
I apologise (for one more time).
Thanks "support staff"!

Posted Fri 12 May 06 @ 9:07 pm
Ok here is the checked setting that saved my day, hopefully it will save yours. Double click on your little ATI icon which will open your Catalyst program. Make sure you have your TV already hooked up and extend your desktop to it. Go to TV PROPERTIES click on ADJUSTMENTS and put a check mark on ENABLE VIDEO MODE. See if that helps any and let me know. Cheers Brian.

Posted Sat 13 May 06 @ 11:23 pm
I already begin my test. I will check this and I will inform the forum.
Dear Brian thanks! If you intend to come here in Greece... I have to go out you for a drink!

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 12:07 am
Well.
First of all thanks about your time.
Secondly... I did what you suggest me. This "Video Enable" works only when you have choose resolution 720x576. This resolution is the ideal for PAL System.
I try to change the resolution to a lower but then, I couldn't select "Video Enable". The conclussion is that is works ONLY on 720x576! After that, I try to test with several "refresh rate" from 49 to 200!
I try all of them. The result I get is always the same. The same problem.

THERE IS ONE THING I HAVE NEVER CHECK!
This is the usage of my CPU. When I chose from Virtual DJ's "config" NOT to activate video... the usage of the CPU is almost 5-10%. When I choose "Activate video" from Virtual DJ's "Config"... load a video... wait (to load) and begin to play it the CPU goes to 100% and stays there.
I am using a Pentium IV at 1.8 GHz and the memory is at 512 Mb. Except of that, my ATI 9550 is a card "8x" in my case (because of the motherboard) I only get "4x".
I am affraid that I have to upgrade my system in order to play videos.

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 12:27 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Have you disabled the time strech (master tempo)?
Do you use the option "hardware acceleration"?

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 3:52 am
Enable Video mode works for me at 720X480, maybe there was more that I checked that might have an effect on this setting. I have a gig tonight I will look and see and get back to you. Another thing is do a search on here for GameXP it's a good little program that really helps. Cheers Brian

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 8:43 pm
Did you try to upgrade the ATI Drivers.

Posted Mon 15 May 06 @ 8:44 pm
Open up your ATI Catalyst, then go to TV Properties,Adjustments, Under Graphics Adapter make sure it is on #2 which should show up as: 2 Radeon 9550 Secondary (Default TV) make sure that is selected and you should be able put a check mark into Enable Video Mode at 720X480.

Posted Wed 17 May 06 @ 1:22 am
First I must apologise for not answering immediately, but I was working too much!

Now... On your questions...
Have you disabled the time strech (master tempo)?
Do you use the option "hardware acceleration"?

Sure, I always mix with the "Time Strech" disabled!
I use this option "Hardware Acceleration". If I don't use this, my mouse/ system works toooo Slow!

Thanks for your time!

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 2:00 pm
You asked me i
"Did you try to upgrade the ATI Drivers."

Yes dear friend! This was the first thing I did!

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 2:02 pm
Dear DISCOBRIAN...
You told me...

Open up your ATI Catalyst, then go to TV Properties,Adjustments, Under Graphics Adapter make sure it is on #2 which should show up as: 2 Radeon 9550 Secondary (Default TV) make sure that is selected and you should be able put a check mark into Enable Video Mode at 720X480.

I did it exactly as you suggest me. It still DON'T let me activate "video enable" for 720x480!
Video Enable still works only on 720x576

Posted Sat 20 May 06 @ 2:40 pm
I am now lost and don't know how else to help. Sorry bud.

Posted Sun 21 May 06 @ 10:49 pm
You say you are only using 512mb ram?? That too may be an issue as I am running 1.5 gig of ram. I know that won't change the ATI, but a memory upgrade might be what you need. It could also be that your computer is only a 1.8ghz, mine is 2.6. Sorry if I couldn't help much more. Cheers Brian

Posted Sun 21 May 06 @ 10:51 pm
Ello
C'est pour mon probleme "ereur n°16"sur virtual dj control MK2
N°serie:****-****-****
Merci d'avance
Jc Bourgoin

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 4:13 pm
@jeanchristophe1:

Please DO NOT post your serial number in a public forum or share it with any other user.

For assistance with your problem please contact support.

Posted Wed 10 Sep 08 @ 8:05 pm
just convert your VOBs to MPEG2 DVD format and it will be the same quality and load much quicker.

Posted Sat 13 Sep 08 @ 2:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)