Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: config tcv problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm having problems config my tcv in pro version. I have a HP laptop with pentium 4 prosseser and 1gig of ram. i'm using a maya 44 usb sound card and i have followed all setup and trouble shooting advise with my devices but the config in vdj pro still says that an audio sig. is not found or detected. I have checked my cable conection and all look good.

What should I do now????? PLEASE HELP!

Posted Sat 22 Apr 06 @ 9:31 pm
well I seem to have solved the above problem (although I don't know how), but now I can only use vdj pro for a short time befor it freezes up on me and i have to reboot my computer. this is not good as i can't stop a show in the middel of the night to re boot and expect the croud to stand around and wait. With all the people using vdj pro in live shows all around the world cant someone help me keep vdj going all night with no freezes or crashes???

Posted Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 8:32 pm
Make sure your Maya 44 is set to 44.1 kHz and possibly increase the buffer size (latency) a bit. Also take a screenshot of Windows Task Manager's processes section and upload the image to http://www.imageshack.us and put the link in here.

Ctrl + Shift + Escape for Task Manager.

Posted Thu 27 Apr 06 @ 8:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)