Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Equaliseurs reset

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
When sliding a track into a deck, the équaliseurs of this deck doesn't reset.

It should be corrected.

When this équaliseurs are modified, it's generally to adapt a title in particular and the regulations so have nothing to do with the following titles played on this deck. In live, forgetting to reset equaliseurs during a change of title can be indeed annoying; notably when we killed bass for a mix there for example.

Clax

Posted Sat 29 May 04 @ 10:01 am
Nobody annoyed with this situation ?

Posted Mon 31 May 04 @ 6:22 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'm in if it becomes an option. In fact in some cases, it can be usefull to keep the eqsettings for the next track, but not always you're right.

FRUiT94

Posted Mon 31 May 04 @ 7:53 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Totally agree with Fruit. Only if it's an option.

Posted Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 5:23 pm
I'm with you guys; I haven't thinked about transforming this adaptation into an option. You're right.

Posted Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 7:31 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i say make it an option

Posted Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 12:02 am
Or it may even be more useful if VDJ would remember your EQ settings for each track. So that when you load a track the EQ automatically sets the same as the last time you played that track. That would save you from tweaking the song each and every time.

Posted Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 12:09 am
I vote for the "option" thing! :o)

Posted Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 1:06 am
I would prefer it to be an option, as I sometimes prefer to keep the same settings from one song to another. Also, it's better not to reset the controls for the DJConsole users (like me), because it naturally won't reset the faders on the console...

macourteau

Posted Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 1:55 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Exactly, macourteau. It's for external hardware purposes. The same goes for the Pitch slider (as already talked about in other topic).

Posted Wed 02 Jun 04 @ 3:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)