Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: set up of vdj with pioneer cdj200

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dj EzioPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hello,

I am very new to the world of the computer dj'ing age. So here I go. I have the maya44 and the program. I seem to be getting the sound coming out, however, the cd player controls are not working
in relation to the pitch/pause/cue stages. I want to be able to control the facets of the players while having the flexibility of the music all on hard drive. Is this possible?

I also have an order in for the Dennon 6000's for a another venue. Will I encounter the same issues?

Please advise.

Posted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 8:10 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Wed 05 Apr 06 @ 9:25 pm
I have done this. As I mentioned, I had no issues in getting sound out of the system. The problem is getting the cd players in working properly. The pitch is not working, the cue does not work, and all I seem to be able to do is start and pause. This makes mixing quite difficult.

Seems that I see alot of reads on this, but no responses.
I am new to this...is the forum to obtain help?
Please let me know. Xeon..thanks for your response...much appreciated.

Posted Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 2:01 am
Do you set all settings for maya44 right? Can you controll song using whell on you cd-player?
Also check TC signal.

Posted Sat 08 Apr 06 @ 10:47 am
all seems set up properly
maya the cd's
changed the wires

seems that the signal is fine
still no luck

and no the wheel does not control the music---i understand that the cd effects are lost but the main functions should still work...no?

i notice you have the mk2 by hercules...i have the version 3.4 of dj---will the unit work without issue, or is it going to be just as difficult as this is so far?

let me know what you think.

i was reading that the tccd may have to be burnt at a lower signal reading..i will try this next

once again thanks for your time. it seems alot of people read the posting and don't leave any feedback.

Posted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 8:58 pm
Wheels should work if TC signal is ok. If you see 100% of signal, you don't need to lower it or do anything! It is ok.
On cd-players you will be able to use everything except effects (if them have). After all you have effects in VDJ.

I have DjConsole (1st edition), not MK2. Anyway MK2 will work with VDJ better than 1st edition of DJ Console ;)

Write what exactly can you do with cd-players (with TCCD of course) and write where is a problem. Only in wheels??

Posted Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 11:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)