Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: continueous play help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

YSRCaliPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I've done searches on this topic, but have found no topic nor solution/help.

I would like to set the Automix/continueous play feature to "fade" from one deck and "cut-in" to the oither deck. Having multiple settings or choices would be nice too :-p This feature is most needed during those times I need to step away for one reason or another, and I need to rely on my playlist to take over and allow "clean" transition of music play.

Or is this asking too much? [cry laughing]

I've played around with the Fame Settings.....force fade, fade length and/or crossfader settings, and still have been unsuccessful getting the music to crossfade from one deck to the other smoothly and/or clean sounding to the ear.

The current transition "fades out" from one deck and "fades in" to the other deck, and the transition sounds horrible.

fwiw, I've used/sampled BPM DJ and I loved this feature (also it's mulitple settings) and wish/hope that VDJ will include this feature as well.

Can someone help and/or clue me in how I can get the Fame Setting(s) and/or VDJ to meet my DJing needs?

Or Can a "patch" be created to allow this function and/or have multiple settings/choices.......as BPM offers

Any suggestions/help is appreciated

Posted Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 2:00 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can use a different automix i think using the plugin X-fade from dj cel.

And you can also change your crossfader curb with the plugin for this (again from dj cel, what a genius ;) )

you will find these plugins here: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/effects.html

Posted Fri 24 Mar 06 @ 1:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)