Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: I Need Some Advice

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i use vdj(full), i am at no user level because i chose not to register, anyways, i use vdj for my computer for gigs or parties w/e, and i like to pre-record some mixes before, and i was wondering how do you do the acapella mixes, because i have many acapellas and instrumentals on my pc and the "syncronize" button doesnt help that much or the beatlock it just fast forwards it, nor does matching the pitches, and i cant seem to make the acapella in sync with the instrumental or vice versa, any suggestions?

Posted Fri 06 Jan 06 @ 7:49 pm
"I choose not to register" ==> cracked version ?

Posted Sat 07 Jan 06 @ 9:31 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
With respect vdj_reverse, my first and last suggestion would be to register your copy of VDJ.

Firstly, you will be recognised as a full user and therefore get the technical support you require, and secondly, it'll open up a whole new world for your VDJ. Your parties will defenitely benefit from the features available as a full user.

If you do decide not to register (although I don't know why you wouldn't), you may get hit with the 'Crack Version User' every time you ask a question, which is annoying and I'm sure would be found offensive if you have genuinely paid for the software. People do not want to offend, but it is in your best interests to register...or at least update your profile with your serial, you don't even need to create a blog or anything.

http://www.virtualdj.com/fusers/modifuser.html

Hope to see a status change soon!!!

Cheers...and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

Posted Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 4:06 pm
tibi-16Home userMember since 2006
hello!!!

Posted Sun 22 Jan 06 @ 2:22 pm
muggieHome userMember since 2006
hey my friend ur lucky today I'm from Jamaica & I'm not register but listen ....Here's A little info from yard....Always keep ur instrumentals at centre pitch never change it ok. Now listen to ur ACCAS carefully, listen if it's too fast or slow for the instru. u wanna use[just think] ok. If it not on timeing in ur mind, it' not gonna work, if u try the ACCA pitch & it still doesn't work, change the ACCA...Never use syne or beat lock ok.....just ur mind first.....

Posted Sat 18 Mar 06 @ 12:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)