Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: search field dissapears

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DanizHome userMember since 2004
Hey all, is it just on my comp. or does the search field dissapear randomly in the latest ver. of VDJ? This is really annoying cause it's one thing everyone is depended on when mixing live..

greets
Dani

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 1:34 am
Hi,

Can you explain how you can use a 1.09 trial version, this version is not available...???

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 2:15 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It happened to me once. When I opened the playlist, the search field disappeared as well. Just once no problems since.

FRUiT94

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 11:16 am
It's out all over the net?, and i allways test before i buy just like my antivirus s/w and so on..

But i understand if you don't believe me and "can't" help me in this way.. I'll just have to wait and see if someone else gets the problem.. wich seems to accure on some skins 'including the default one'

btw great software, i know i will end up buying it when i get the hercules mixer... it sure is better than the free DiscoM. Dj Basis s/w..
You just got like 2-3 functions missing that would make you even better, but i'll post them in the 'new feauteres' forum

greets
Dani

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 12:00 pm
looks like the prob. dissapeared.. maybe it was some plugin or skin that messed something up. I'll get back to ya if it happens again to give you more info.

greets
Dani

Posted Tue 13 Apr 04 @ 1:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)