Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: External mixer

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello

I have looked at some of the posts and have noticed a lot of you are using an external mixer, with it seems no problems, I just purchased this thing and took it with me to a gig tonight.

I had my Citronic decks going into channel 1 & 2 and the output from the DJ Console going into channel 3 of the mixer, also Citronic, I hardly got any volume at all so I had to stick with my decks.

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help (Oh yeah I should also say that when I plug the thing straight into my practice amp in my house (no mixer involved), the volume is fine).

I am also goint to mail Hercules

Posted Sun 04 Apr 04 @ 2:56 am
Hey Guys

Just wanted to say thanks for all your help, its most appreciated.

Nice to know you can ask people for advice and they all come running.

Anyway don't matter now, the first hercules sound card I purchased went back becasue the buttons were faulty, the second one went back because the left jog wheel was touching the case.

I never bothered with a third one, just got a refund - which if you've got any sense will do to.

Still waiting for a response from hercules.

I wonder if I will get any replies now, anyway I suppose I will never know as I'm cancelling my forum membership.

For those who are interested, I eventually managed to get -30db showing on my mixer, sad, I gonna stick to my decks.

Good luck you lot sounds like you need it

Posted Tue 06 Apr 04 @ 1:18 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)