Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Killing a djconsole

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Check out my blog for more details

Posted Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 11:33 pm
hehe... may the old concole rest in peace :)

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 1:11 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
And Now the prayer will commence:

Earth to Earth
Dust to Dust
Jog wheel to jog wheel

Work or be burried!

Amen.

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 1:30 pm
not to worry the djc-2 looks pretty good too...

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 3:16 pm
Do you have an official pic of the DJC2 Cyder?, It's very hard to find on the net, their was one going around but their were questions as to whether it was genuine or not.

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 3:18 pm
You will see them when I post the pictures from the computerdj summit, which is starting on the 3rd of october :)

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 3:24 pm
Well I'll look forward to that, I've seen the price which isn't much more than the first one, so I'll be surprised If it's significantly better.

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 3:31 pm
i can say this much

it has 2 inputs, for use with tcv, not having to use a maya 44 is priceless imho...

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 3:39 pm
Yea, the HDJC2 would look much better in a DJ booth than a maya, and has an additional use as a controller, I hope the jogs are programmed to be less sensitive and more CD player like this time.

The soundcard on the existing HDJC is also good, and the addition of the inputs would be very cool, I have to wounder If I could use my existing HDJC with the new HDJC2 in conjunction with each other, and how that would be.., the advantages etc.., Don't like too buy a simular product twice If I have no extra advantage.

But If we can say.., the buttons as fixed, the unit is more sturdy, looks more pro, has the extra inputs, then surely worth the price.

Posted Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 3:48 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)