Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ HAVING PROBLEM PLAYING CDS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have been having this problem for some time now,vdj is not paly some songs on a cd used put the same cd in orther players and played very well,what happen is when i laod a song in player AorB it will show the song is only 2sec where as i know the is 3 or 4 min long,it happen to me in some of my gig get ready to load song for the next mix and nothing,waning! not only cds it did it with also mp3.so take a look into this thank you.

Posted Sun 18 Sep 05 @ 1:15 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Does it do this only for particularly long songs or only after playing for a fw hours?
If so, then this is probably the same as a problem i reported a month or two back. I believe it is due to a memory leak.

Posted Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 5:55 am
it's same for me, just try to drag and drop a cd-track again (when the cd spins up) this usually works for me.

Other problem that you can encounter is that uctually playing song can begin to skip while VDJ will wait for the CD-rom to spin up and read the TOC.

Posted Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 3:07 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Try to analyze the song before loading it.

Posted Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 3:24 pm
try all this befor,this is something you all need to look into,i never had this problem in any of my dj soft/w fx or bpm pro.

Posted Tue 20 Sep 05 @ 6:33 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)