Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: External mixer Behringer VMX300

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djm1tchHome userMember since 2005
Hello,

I have an Behringer VMX300 mixer. I want to use it with virtualdj. How can i do that? I have an onboard soundcard on my Asus A7V8X-X and a Sweex Soundcard 5.1 6 channel PCI. What is the best way to set channel 2 of my mixer to deck A in VDJ and channel 3 of my mixer to deck B in VDJ?

Thanks for helping me out!

DJ M!tch

Posted Mon 12 Sep 05 @ 5:33 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
M1tch,

really... buying VDJ is the way to do it. Configura your sound cards and use plate 1 x channel 2 and plate2 for channel 3 of your mixer.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 4:00 am
djm1tchHome userMember since 2005
Hello,

How do you mean configure my soundcards? Just do it in VDJ? In the config menu?
Ow and buy virtualdj, really I want to buy it, but I am just 14 and vdj is so expensive! I can't get so much money. Really, when you sell it for €45 or €50 I buy it! I admire the creators of VDJ and I really allow they the money! But not so much! It's so very much money!

I am srry, but I can't do it

greetzzz,

DJ M!tch

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 9:51 pm
mitch,
It's understandable, but anyway.
when you decide to be a pro dj (in the future)
just borrow some $$. It will make you other money.

Whether you purchase VDJ or you buy ordinary cd players, or you will borrow the speakers.
It should bring you the money back :-)

There are many school actions, friend's parties to get into as DJ.

And btw. atomix makes some other versions see: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html
djmixstation is about 50$. And opposing to the "special" version found on the warez sites it's much more stable and functional. When using cracked versions you can get surprised by many unexpected behaviors (blown out speakers, system restarts) that in legal version does not exist.

Posted Wed 14 Sep 05 @ 12:43 pm
djclearPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Can you use the vdj with the denon 5ks as controllers. like with the encoded vinyl but encoded
cds. if so what other hardware do i need beside the laptop and soundcard.

Posted Fri 16 Sep 05 @ 10:52 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You could use any CD-player you like, the DNS-5000 are ok. You have to remind that is like a digital CD, all features for an audio CD will not be available in your CD-Player (Like Tempo; for example). Pitch is available and all features in VDJ.

Posted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 1:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)