Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DMC 1 Controller stops working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there, I'm a trial version user, had it several days now. I have a DMC1 that works great with my PCDJ Red program. However the controller stops responding after a while. Works flawless with PCDJ. Shut down virtual dj and restart and it's okay for a while. Also having problems with the directx9 drivers. I have installed the latest driver, still getting the "install directx9.0c or newer....." error. If I uninstall virtual dj and run the suggested remove directx program, then reinstall new drivers, will I be able to reinstall the (full use) trial version with out any of the 2 min/ stoping issues.
Thanks for the help.
Rick

Posted Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 11:19 am
buy the full version make show your dmc1 is update

Posted Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 3:39 pm
I bought the full version soon after I posted this message. I uninstalled the demo, put on the full version with my license and still have problems with the DMC 1 stopping after several minutes. It seems to stop after I use the jog wheels. This controller has worked fine for 2 years with PCDJ Red.

Another question - I was anaylizing songs when I loaded a song in the deck and the program froze. Now I get the message - "Internal database corrupted". What directory needs to be deleted to solve this, or do I need to reinstall the entire program?
Thanks Rick

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 8:16 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
you need the updated firmware chip get it here
the dmc without the firmware is locked to the pcdj software

www.gizmolabs.net

Posted Tue 13 Sep 05 @ 9:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)