Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pitch Blend

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How do I get pitch - and pitch + blend

Posted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 3:38 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
use keyboard shortcuts or another skin ;)

Posted Wed 24 Mar 04 @ 7:49 am
there are more ways to pitch bend:

If you don't have a controler or console, you can pitch bend by using your mouse, move your mouse to the active wave-form on top of the screen. hold down left mousebutton and slide it gentle left/right while playing.

if you have a controler (which is a better way to pitchbend) you can use the pitch up/down buttons, but also the jogdail is doing a fine job for pitching. Or.. you can use the keyboard.

as you can see there are many ways to pitch bend :]

Posted Fri 26 Mar 04 @ 7:47 am
theres a nice way to do it

if one beat is falling behind use ur mouse and right click on a faster speed momenterly the beat just jumps into place then u can use the +

ps : i'm kinda hammered so if any one understood what i just said could u please explain it coz i can do it rigft now

lol

dj smokey

Posted Sat 27 Mar 04 @ 2:21 am
Smokey, ehm.. could you say that again :-s ?

Posted Mon 29 Mar 04 @ 9:23 am
lol i was just trying to read what i posted and it sounds real funny

ok u have 2 songs playing ,.,,,,, one is falling behind in beat
put ur mouse over the pitch slider and RIGHT click somewhere with a faster speed just for a moment and let go ,,,, u can see that the beat will just jump into place with out having to nudge or pull the waveform with ur mouse ,,,,,,,, when u've done that u can now use the + to make the adjusment

with some practice its almost impossible to hear the diffrence
when u mix hip hop and r&b its a really good trick since the speed is never the same

i hope it makes more sence now

dj smokey

Posted Mon 29 Mar 04 @ 9:54 am
hehe it does, but i'm still glad that i have an external controler :p

Posted Mon 29 Mar 04 @ 10:49 am
well if u have an external controler you can still do the same thing just move the pitch slider all the way down for a sec and then bring it back i guess u get the point

any way

Posted Tue 30 Mar 04 @ 3:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)