Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: FX dont really do anything

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is it me or do almost all effects in VDJ pretty much all do the same thing? I mean I have downloaded quite a few and they all sound like the record is skipping. Just my opinion. Btw, do you have a favorite effect? Thanks

Posted Sun 28 Aug 05 @ 11:02 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well if you buy the full version and download the real effects from this site, it might actually work :)

And yes, I have a lot of favorite effects, becouse they all work ;)

Posted Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 12:12 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yup! I've no problems with effects. sure some don't work for me or my style of music, but that's down to my tastes. What might not work for me/my style might work for someone else. I think the "effect guys" do a fantastic job and quite frankly, i'm pretty jealous of them for having the knowledge i so crave! lol.

They do a wicked job and i think before you have the right to put them down for making shit effects, you should buy the full program and download the "real effects" as said above by erxon! Then mebbe you can suggest to them to make "better" effects, or in other words effects that work for you! or even make some yourself...

Posted Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 12:56 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@Nebula
To make plugins, you need to know programming a little bit, we use language C++ but a base of VBA or better of C is useful. Don't worry, the plugins developers are here to help you for your first plugin (i can explain you and give you a course as i did with Deun-Deun) and give you a lot of tips for you VirtualDJ. So if you are interested do like the other ones, write me a mail or get my msn messenger in my blog

Posted Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 8:40 am
I do have a full version. I listen to hip hop but somehow all the effects seem to just make the record skip. Weird.

Posted Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 9:32 pm
haha im such a retard. I didnt know I had to drag the effects into the effects box thingy. ah my god what a retard!!

Posted Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 9:33 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
if you have full version enter your serial in your profile.

Posted Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 10:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)