Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Video Mixing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I am in need of some assistance, I wanna know if it is possible to record and burn my video mix sessions to dvd just like how i would make a mix cd. If s, how do I do it???

Posted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 6:50 pm
In VDJ, you can not.

Posted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 7:05 pm
TV out on your video card and use a dvd burner or a vcr just like recording a tv show.

Posted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 7:24 pm
thank you, but....how do i do that.is there like no program i can use to record it???.....................umm the vcr might be a bit complicated at the mo

Posted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 7:36 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

I have Intervideo DVR3 (www.intervideo.com) and a TV Tunner Card (Which I only use in LINE VIDEO INPUT). With these software and hardware you could take the output rca video (or S-VHS) and connect it to the input video of your TV Tunner (or your video capture hardware like Pinacle). The output sound take from your primary sound card and connect it to the line input of your TV Tunner or Video Capture Device. Then use DVR or the software that came with your Video Capture Device and RECORD.

I known it's complicated to explain it, but it's easy to do it. Just follow the instructions.

Posted Sat 20 Aug 05 @ 5:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)