Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: ASIO/VDJ Install no support ??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ NicePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've been trying to for a while now to reinstall this software on a new VIAO laptop I bought
there is a language barrier here which is evident by my back and forth transmissions
with e-support (dj coyote) in particular doesn't seem to understand what I'm asking...so let me
state my question here just to make sure my English is str8. I bought two TCV's and TT
I had installed the software on this new laptop I bought. In the process of trying to
get the MAYA along with my TTs to work I decided to uninstall the software and just
reinstall everything from scratch including VDJ with the correct serial number.....errrrrrr BIG MISTAKE everything else installed fine but for some reason the software that I paid over $100 us dollars for won't reinstall I keep getting a protection error 48. So let me get
this straight - I paid the money but I don't even own the licenseā€¦.un heard of. In a losing effort to fight the hackers us legal abiding users have to suffer. Now I can't use my TT's because I'm at the mercy of when support gets to my issue ....does that make any sense?
Pleaseeeeee let me install and use the software I paid for!!!!!

Signed,
A man addicted to mixing

Posted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 11:35 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
DJ Nice - go to my blog and email me. I think we can get through this and don't have to spend posts back and forth here. Also, while you are at my blog you can get some tips on the setup for MAYA and TCVs. If you have MSN Msgr then once you email me I will give you my MSN info for more real-time help.

cstoll

Posted Wed 17 Aug 05 @ 5:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)