Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hercules DJ Console In Canada

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi

Does anybody know a good place where I can buy it in Canada?

I've done extensive research and can only find sites in the US to purchase it from. Not a big deal but it's just I'd like to avoid the exchance rate and I would prefer to buy it from a Canadian company.

Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Peace
JumpinJim

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 12:29 am
futureshop lol

futureshop.ca has free shipping :)

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 12:55 am
and bestbuy

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 12:55 am
wait, they had it last year, maybe the only have it in stores?

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 12:58 am
Those were the first two places I checked. I also checked someDJ sites from Ottawa and Montreal and Toronto but no luck. :-(

I'll keep looking. Maybe somebody will be able to help me :-)

Thanks Brennan11 I do appreciate your help.

:-)

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 1:01 am
oh, im sorry, but i remeber it was at futureshop last year, o well, best of luck, if i see anything i will tell you

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 1:21 am
Moog Audio in Montreal still can order it...

Posted Sun 14 Aug 05 @ 3:40 am
Good news!

After many hours of searching I finally did manage to find one place that sells it in Canada. I just ordered it and I should have it in a couple of days. I can't wait! I did check Moog Audio as was suggested but the place I found had it for 50 Dollars less.

I found it here if anybody is interested

https://www.ramstore.ca/showproduct.php?id=418

I'll let you know how it turns out when I get it.

Peace

JumpinJim

Posted Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 12:43 am
Do not order from www.ramstore.ca

The place has been closed.

Nice of them to tell me this. My order seemed to go through and yet nothing happened. Today I went to their hompage and they've posted a notice that the store has been closed.

That being said I'm still looking for places in Canada that I could order the Hercules DJ Console from.

If anybody can help ime it would be greatly appreciated :-)

Peace

JumpinJim

Posted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 7:05 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Jumpinjim: I can't help you with where to order this product (in Canada), but I would definately advise you to hang fire and wait for the Hercules DJ Console MK2!.

It is only a little more expensive than the current version (at the most by $20), but we expect the play button to be fixed, a picture is also about that indicates it has chunkier jogs, and an extra knob on the front.., personally i'd wait!, the release is expected soon, maybe even Immanently!.

Please be informed, and I advise you for your own interests..

Bagpuss.

Posted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 8:15 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
And that picture can be seen here: http://sam2k4.free.fr/djconsole/DjConsoleMK2.jpg

It seems genuine, although some have doubted it's authenticity.., whether or whether not that is the case, their is a new model, and it WILL soon be avaliable.

Posted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 8:20 pm
Thanks for the info Bagpuss. I guess if I'm gonna buy it I might as well wait and get the newest one. I just hope it comes out soon. :-)

Peace

JumpinJim

Posted Fri 19 Aug 05 @ 10:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)