Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Nobody every responds

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mattePRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have a protection error number 2 i have emailed e-support and also used the web page but i never get a responce. I dont know what to do next. SO here i am has anybody else had any any luck contacting support.

Posted Fri 12 Aug 05 @ 10:57 am

Posted Fri 12 Aug 05 @ 12:11 pm
I really don't understand why do you complain, because you've wrote to our customer support AFTER this post in the forum... That's incredible, you're complaining before writing to us...

Btw, please wait, you'll get an answer as soon as possible.

Posted Fri 12 Aug 05 @ 12:17 pm
btw. I noticed that the time is shifted a little in the forums (about 4 minutes)

but. I think that even waiting just 5 minutes for response and then complaining is not ok ....

its actually 12:20 and it states 12:26 :-) so it's 6 minutes

Posted Fri 12 Aug 05 @ 12:26 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have never needed to about the product but needed to for assistance with the ridiculous registration process twice. they wernt too speedy but as my experience with companies responding to email goes they suck anyway

Posted Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 3:08 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
My friend,
This "process" is 1/2 what it is with other programs.

Handling the load of users needing e service is difficult, particularly with coping with multiple languages.
Try a second message to the original to bump it up, making noise here won't help the problem.

Posted Mon 15 Aug 05 @ 3:41 pm
i have found alot of bitching in these forums, maybe they should make a forum for just bashing VDJ, that way i get my questions answered, not find out what joe schmoe thinks about the beatmatching ability compared to otsjuke or something... holla.

Posted Fri 02 Sep 05 @ 5:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)