Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Slideshow Shortcut Key Error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

In VDJ 3.0 I had a shortcut for my photo slide show so that the photos didn't change unles I hit the shortcut key.

Under shorcuts select add, then select video and then select video slideshow. Once it's highlighted, push the "home" keyboard button. You will see "home" now displayed on top of this window. Make sure the value=0.

Then go back to the video tab and select "show bitmap", make sure the slideshow box has a check and then set it to ZERO seconds.

In 3.0 this would only change the pics when I hit the home key. With the new release it sort of works. It still changes images only when I hit home, but instead of showing one pic it actually shows TWO pics. It flashes one pic for a fraction of a second and then another picture is displayed. You actually see two pictures for every time you hit the shortcut.

Posted Tue 09 Aug 05 @ 7:34 am
A problem related to slide show. I set my slide show to change every 5 seconds. the problem is that every five seconds my main output vidwould freeze for a fraction of a sec and my cpu usage spiked up.

Also, at the end of the slideshow I think it causes the actual audio/visual playlist to freeze.

Posted Wed 10 Aug 05 @ 9:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)