Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Error in the vidio driver

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

thats the message I get when i load a Karaoke song, Then the music will play but no lyrics are displayed.
I'm not sure the display properties are correct on my computer, but I do finally have the same picture on the tv as in the monitor.
However in my display properties it does not allow me to check the Extend my windows desktop to this monitor option on monitor 2, or it will allow me to check it but when I hit apply it goes right back to inactive. any thoughts?

Posted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 10:00 pm
Turn the computer off and make sure everything is connected. Then turn on your 2nd monitor or TV and then turn on the computer.

Then go into display settings and extend the screen. Insteadof hitting apply, simply hit ok.

Also, what video card do you have?

Posted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 7:29 am
I'm running a Toshiba Satellite laptop so the vidio card is built in, adapter is Mobile Intel(R) 915GM/GMS,910GML Express chipset family.
I did what you suggested and the second monitor reverts to inactive when I hit ok as well.
I have a copy of my screen on the TV, when I hit identify a big #1 displays on both screens.
I do'nt know if that is important or not.

Posted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 4:23 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
If a big #1 displays on both screens, that means the second screen is in clone mode. It has to be in the other mode which is extended workspace i think.

If it is in clone, you will only see VDJ on the TV monitor, what you want is to see the video.

But maybe if you have it in clone and then you go in VDJ config and select the output of your video card in the video settings it could work.

Posted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 6:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)