Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sometimes when i add an mp3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ellyHome userMember since 2004
I got this weird problem.Lets say i add a 80 minute long mp3 in the deck.Why the hell does it show that the mp3 is like 120 mins long??? I try to fast forward,i can do that at one time but then the deck just crashes and the song is 00:00 I have this problem on very few mp3 though. Would be glad if someone could help me!!

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 8:13 pm
ellyHome userMember since 2004
oh,i forgot... Im using Virtual DJ 3.0 :)))

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 8:14 pm
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
An 80 min long mp3? Is it a pre-recorded mix? Cause, the file might be corrupted if it is a long file. What are your computer specs? VDJ is not the most memory-kind program, and the longer the track the more memory it obviously uses.

Try altering the "Max Load" option in the settings, in the "General" tab. Set it to "Always". If this doesnt help then my guess is that you have a hardware problem. i.e. not enough RAM, Or simply u mite have an illegal cracked copy of the software. This program is well worth the money... the best purchase I made in the last 18 months i'd say...

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 11:43 pm
Just like Nebula said...you have to go to the General Tab and change the Max load to Always. Close VDJ and restart. Should work. Good luck.

MS

Posted Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 11:59 pm
ok, i had a similar prob before, im sure u have already tried this, but theres no harm in me saying it... in the settings go under max load, and move it up higher, mebe, u guys ahead of me already sed this, but im to lazy to read all of ur posts, lol sry

Posted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 5:56 am
oh, i read them now and ya, i repeated u guys, sry

Posted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 5:57 am
oh, i read them now and ya, i repeated u guys, sry

Posted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 5:57 am
NebulaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
and yourself... lol, oh the irony :op

Posted Sat 06 Aug 05 @ 2:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)