Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Soundcards will work only the first time

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I use version 2.0 and cannot use the headphones for preview my tracks any other time but when I recently install the software. I have tried changing soundcards, inverting them, everything; and I'm still getting no audio in one of them.

I have reinstalled the software several times and noticed that the only time that the soundcards will work correctly (that is, both at the same time; for previewing and main audio) is that when I open the VDJ for the first time, if I close the program and reopen it the sound is gone again in the headphones channel.

I use a SoundBlaster Extigy (5.1/7.1 ch sc) and an Intel on-board soundcard for previewing and have no problems with them when I use them with any other software like AtomixMP3. And yes, I'm no new at this and they're correctly set up.

Thanks in advance, Vita.

Posted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 7:59 pm
cracked version problems, one more time... when will you understand ?

Posted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 8:29 pm
You won't have this problem with a legal purchased version of Virtual DJ. Leave the dark side and join the community as full member with all it's benefits.

Posted Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 9:10 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Dude,
One of the principal advantage with your purchase is the updates with no cost. You buy now the version 3 and when it came the 4 you could get the update with no cost.

It's the best investment you could do for the DJ set. (You could go to the spanish forum if you wish. Of which part of Mexico where you come from?

Spanish:
Amigo, una de las principales ventajas de tener el VDJ legal es que tienes la opción de bajar efectos, skins, plugins y todas las actualizaciones del programa. Hay gente que tiene dos años actualizandose y no le a costado más.

Es la mejor inversión que puedas hacer, de verdad. (puedes ir al foro en español si lo deseas. De que parte de México eres?)

Posted Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 10:32 am
It's not cracked; a friend of mine let me use her key.
So, what can I do?

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 10:17 pm
Thats illegal. Topic closed.

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 10:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)