Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: noise after long session

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
for continuous sessions of more than 5hours, VDJ starts buzzzing noise instead of reproducing the mp3 songs. i recover it by re-booting the program.
any solution? it's really anoying.
thanks

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 5:16 pm
what version are you using ?

version 1.09 worked quite good for me (maybe it crashed sometimes - maybe computer fault) but I NEVER get weird sounds.

Are you using 1.08 or you upgraded to 1.09 ?
Or using 3.0 demo ?

Or is someones grandma trying to bake sothing other than cookies and you are using probably
cracked version.

As far as I know cracked versions do this. But i don't blame you :-) i hope you will resolve your issue soon.
If you are able uninstall ANY VERSIONS you have
and download latest demo version and test if it makes the same. Then try to install the hercules 1.08 version provided with your console. The download and install update for hercules version from 1.08 to 1.09 from this site.

Test. (And maybe consider full version, it has more features than the hercules bundled one and is more stable)

Anyway even your hercules version is not supposed to make scary sounds ...

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 5:47 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
i'm triyin 3.1. i want to see diferences....do you recomend 1.9 better? By the way, does your start and cue buttons at djconsolework properly? mine not so i must use mouse

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 5:52 pm
if you are using 3.1 demo zyou can easily see lower CPU usage, and quite good response and improved stability over 1.09. If cracked 3.1 it's not a good idea and if this is the case let me know you that
i personally tested many cracks of VDJ and ALL very buggy. I was curious but on partys I never risked to play from crack. Anyway I got so impressed when I saw new updates are comming and improving that i earned some bucks and bought full. It was the best investment. No more crashes.

(i think that there are some issues that makes version 1.09 more unstable that 3.0 version,
because many parts are rewritten)

And regarding buttons: Theese buttons are sticky for many users, for me too. Mouse is the solution, i work on improving and will post on the forums if i manage to "repair" it - with some MAKE IT YOURSELF

Posted Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 6:09 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Congratulations on your entering the professional edition community djkike.

Posted Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 1:26 am
welcome again djkike, this time as full.

I think you won't be some time on forum because of enjoying the full version :-) and looking for some videos to mix....

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 10:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)