Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: wma tagging

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi folks,
first I must admid that Atomix is great. During the last 3 weeks i was testing lots of demos and your tools really kicks ass. Easy of use, very handy, very fast searching, cool beatmix etc etc
... but ...
All my rips are in wma. Sure, Atomix plays them all but the tool does not recognize the tags, so only the title of the track is displayed but not the author.
This would normally not hamper me a lot if the search for an artist would run smoothly. But disc-scanning everytime a 250 GB disc once youre looking for ABBA is not that handy. Beside, one the disc scan runs, the tool is blocked.
I would love to buy Atomix and I will definitly do once this has been fixed, but until then I - unfortunatly - have to use PSDJ or something else not so advanced.
Sorry friends....

Posted Thu 03 Feb 05 @ 8:10 pm
Something to add:
I found out that, once you have scanned the HD, you can quickly search everything (author, interpret, genre whatever) that was tagged within wma. Atomix does not display this information but quickly produces search results.
After playing around with this for a few hours I decided, that i could live with ths workaround and bought Atomix.
Hopefully, wma tagging will be done right in one of the next updates...???

Posted Fri 04 Feb 05 @ 9:24 am

Posted Sun 06 Feb 05 @ 8:44 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)