Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Locking up

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When I run atomix for aprox 11 min straight it locks up my entire machine and nothing but pushing the reset button frees it. What could be causing this. I' m running a sytem with Win Xp pro a 2200+ amd processor 1.7ghz and 512 in ram with a dual soundcard configuration. what is the deal with atomix I can't get it to run anylonger than about 12 min and I completely rebuilt my system when I first had the problem and loaded only atomix and the necessary drivers for the system to eliminate conflicts.

Help rude boys help

bonafide

Posted Thu 02 Dec 04 @ 3:27 pm
i have a computer thats 7 yrs old now and i too have had that problem...the reason it happens is that you have programs working in the background that take up resources...if you are going to be doing any recording,mixing or just plain using atomix for playback turn off whatever things you have running in the background and then try it...if you are not on-line while using atomix turn off whatever virus protection you have running....if you hit control/alt/delete you will get a window popup that will list the programs you have running...turn off anything that is not needed for the smooth operation of your system...you will have to hit control/alt/delete for every program you want to turn off...i hope this helps...

Posted Sun 05 Dec 04 @ 10:06 pm
Bro I rebuilt my machine and loded nothing but atomix and the video and sound drivers to try and eliminate the prob I have nothing running in the background no unecessary processes and this thing still locks up after about 11 min even sooner what's up here I am yet to use the product at the club due to the locking up come on man I need help

Bonafide youth

Posted Mon 27 Dec 04 @ 4:22 pm
i bet i did not repost in time and you had to play at the club.....i am sorry but this thing has me beat........e-mail the support team.....maybe they can help

Posted Sun 02 Jan 05 @ 12:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)