Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: URGENT Need HELP

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just purchased this program a couple of hours ago. NONE of the links worked that were emailed to me, I continued to get DNS errors.

Finally after one hour I get thru yet it tells me that my session timed out. So I email service@atomixmp3.com and I get a rejection email. So I used the 'Contact' form and get a file number, one hour later I check and NO FILE can be found so I resubmitted and ...

STILL NO ANSWER!

I need help downloading this software for which I just paid for, can I PLEASE get some help on reissuing a link that actually works?

I have done EVERYTHING I was supposed to and STILL can not get any help that is why I am posting here. Please do not tell me to email Customer Service as I have already done that.

Thank you
DJ T~

Posted Fri 12 Nov 04 @ 10:38 pm
5 Days still no response...

Posted Wed 17 Nov 04 @ 7:20 am
I have also had a rather difficult time getting a response from anyone on problems I'm having.... It seams as though that is a (outgoing-only!) mail service they have there. I have Purchased this myself, and I'm having issues with it opening after installilation. And to no avail..... I have not received a response from Service.......

Posted Sun 19 Dec 04 @ 1:32 pm
wow......i find this hard to believe...not that i think you two are fibbing...but when i have needed tech support it was always there pronto by support team members....i guess the only thing to do is keep e-mailing them...let us all know how it works out for you

Posted Sun 19 Dec 04 @ 11:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)