Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: level of sound while recording

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello ,

Unfortunately I would like to mix mp3 that have different levels of sound, do I need to adjust them all before mixing them or can it be done through atomix automatically by selecting an option? Can I choose the quality of sound of my recordings (in 192bps stereo 16bits for ex...)? Many thanks for your help

Posted Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 3:47 pm
Does it depend on the quality of your sound card? Thanks again for your help

Posted Thu 03 Jun 04 @ 9:16 am

first of all you have to go into the configure area of atomix...this will be the Question mark on the default skin. click on it and make sure that all of the following are enabled,
time stretch, equalizer, auto BPM, auto beatmatch, auto gain, auto pitch-reset. make sure also that your pitch range is
-34% to +34%...these are some of the settings i use when i want to do AUTOMATIC RECORDING. but to do a good recording one must sit and record the mix live and adjust the volume as needed...if you are going to sit and record turn off your auto gain and auto pitch-reset...hope this helps

Posted Sun 06 Jun 04 @ 10:51 am
You posted your question june the 1st...it is now sun june 13 whre i am....have you found a solution to your question...it would be nice to have some type of feed back

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 9:29 pm
Ender2uHome userMember since 2004
Can someone please tell me hot to RIP all the words from songs so I can layer two songs??.

Posted Wed 16 Jun 04 @ 4:00 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)