Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Headphone Mixing Problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

abqdorHome userMember since 2002
With my Sound Blaster Live 3D soundcard, I suddenly can no longer do a mix to front speakers and listen to headphones on rear speakers. Also, when I pan left and right I hear same song on both sides depending on which green/red button is activated on skins.
The only thing that is new to computer is a new hard drive. I have a full version of the program. Is it possible that somehow I am back to an earlier demo version that doesn't allow you to split between headphones and speakers?
I have done the sound config to 3D and speaker/headphone icons. Atomix has worked great until now. HELP!

Posted Wed 28 Jan 04 @ 5:53 am
Hi,

No, you can't back to a demo version if you do nothing. First look in your sound card configuration, are you always in 4 speakers mode? If yes, try to uninstall atomixmp3, reboot, and re-install the software.

You say you have a new hard drive, do you have a fresh intall of your operating system ? The last driver for your sound card ?

Hope this help

Coyote

Posted Wed 28 Jan 04 @ 7:59 am
abqdorHome userMember since 2002
While trying to get to the bottom of the problem, I decided to update to 2.2. In doing this, I noticed that when I re-booted the computer, an original skin that I was familiar with appeared. This skin was different from the one that I was having a problem with. Where do you think the new skin came from? I did the sound config for 3D card and headphones and speakers and everything started working again. Don't know why. The only thing strange is that the fader bar lags when I move the mouse across it. Don't think it is RAM because in have 320 megabites in the computer.

Posted Thu 29 Jan 04 @ 5:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)