Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: bpm analysis bug

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

figaroHome userMember since 2003
I have only been using atomix mp3 for two weeks. Just a few days ago I realized a problem: when I try to analyze new music to acquire the bpm in advance, I don't have a problem. When I try to play the newly analyzed file, either fatal error number 4039d3:d90c41d9 or number 40dd6e:83004d8b appears and forces me to shut down. Someone else posted that my files must be broken, but I'm not sure that this is true since the files are brand new. Please respond.

Posted Wed 10 Sep 03 @ 3:17 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You are probably trying to analyse a bad mp3 file.
when you say the files are brand new, does that mean that you actually encoded them from the original CD? Just re-encode it, it'll probably be fine. if you downloaded it, then you are relying on the method used by someone else to encode them. There's a chance it wasn't done properly. Go to the music store, buy the CD, and encode it yourself. That's how you insure an archive of properly encoded mp3 files.

Posted Thu 11 Sep 03 @ 6:41 pm
figaroHome userMember since 2003
This could be true, but I find it highly suspicious that all the files that i have downloaded, without exception, have had this problem.

Posted Wed 17 Sep 03 @ 1:16 am
bpm analysis bug on freestyle music :)

Posted Wed 20 Apr 05 @ 8:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)