Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Help or Advice

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Uninstalled some programs one of them being "my search bar" and now I cannot use IE to open a second window. For example if the link calls for the browser to open in a new window it hangs....Anyone know how to solve this. Man what a day. I had symptoms of the blaster. Fixed that. Received 65 e mails trying to give me a mail exploit virus and now I E is screwed ! :S

Posted Thu 21 Aug 03 @ 9:30 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Solution for now is Opera 7..... Let me know if u have a fix

Posted Thu 21 Aug 03 @ 12:28 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you got an error saying that svchost.exe has generated many errors and will close???

Posted Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 5:44 pm
no he hasnt got the blaster virus

Posted Fri 22 Aug 03 @ 11:00 pm
you did not say what o/s you have....however...on the install disk....if you open it by right clicking the drive its in you will find I.E. on that disk.....simply delete your present I.E. after saving your favourites and then re-install......takes about 15 min total...i think you have my e-mail....e-mail me and i`ll help out best i can

Posted Sat 23 Aug 03 @ 1:14 pm
guate6Home userMember since 2003
My neighbor purchased Atomix mp3 and after many trials and tribulations, he gave up (my guess is he's an idiot but i didn't care). He gave me his atomix mp3 but i can't get the thing to play full version. How can i get the serial number? He purchased it about 4 months ago. If i'm screwed and will have to re-purchase it, please let me know so i can stop trying. contact me *****Thanx

DJ Mixup

Posted Wed 03 Sep 03 @ 8:06 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
This exchange is illegal without an authorisation of Atomix Productions.

Posted Wed 03 Sep 03 @ 8:35 pm
hey there dj homeboy.........did you get evrything all fixed up?

Posted Tue 16 Sep 03 @ 8:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)