Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: analyzing files

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i have a laptop which i use atomix on, and i have my home system which i store my hundreds of hours of mp3's on... and the two computers are networked. i have no trouble using the program on my laptop and playing mp3's from my tower. Most of the files are analyzed on the tower, and have their BPM's and volumes set. My question is this: how can i get the atomix on my lapop to also know this information w/o having to analyze each file independently (which is a pain in the ass) if there is a file in the atomix (or other) directory that stores all the BPM and volume level information, could someone point me in the direction of that?...... also i think the search area should let you search for, and do the in depth analyses of mp3's in your "NETWORK PLACES" in addition to your own hard drive, if you can play them from your network places, why cant you search there?

it would be greatly appeaciated if that feature was implemented in the next version of atomix!!

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 4:44 am
Had almost the same problem a while ago, so I did this. Go into Program FIles and find the Atomix folder, in ther is a file called "Internal Database" copy that file to a floppy so you can transport it to your other computer and them put that file in the atomix folder in the other PC and your in there....hope this helps

Posted Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 10:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)