Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: MORE SAMPLES

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I use a lot of sound clips in my shows, many of them more than once...too much trouble to play them in the main program and then I can only play them ONCE unless I restart the prog...seems like it wouldn't be that hard to allow more samples in the sample section of the program...like 20 or so?

Posted Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 5:00 pm
HOW DO I GET NEW SAMPLES

Posted Sat 19 Jul 03 @ 2:45 am
CAN I DOWNLOAD MRE SAMPLES

Posted Sat 19 Jul 03 @ 2:49 am
FOR PATIES

Posted Sat 19 Jul 03 @ 2:52 am
CAN I DOWNLOAD MORE SANOLES I NEED IT FOR A PARTY

Posted Sat 19 Jul 03 @ 2:54 am
Make a research with google, just type : sample, and enjoy

PS: please don't shout, unlock your caps !!

Posted Sat 19 Jul 03 @ 10:42 am
Someone can give me in the request of direct affiliation [direct affiliation request] that I will be able to lower will be put sample and effect please i new In the occupation

Posted Sun 27 Jul 03 @ 1:37 pm
Hey on "your" computer go to "my computer" than go to your "c:" drive where u installed Atomixmp3 and click on the folder than go to the "samples" folder and inside you'll see all 12 samples that came with Atomix and a "internet shortcut" to a website where you can download "MORE SAMPLES" :)

Posted Mon 04 Aug 03 @ 12:54 pm
loujrHome userMember since 2002
tone-a is right. But you can use any sound as a sample as long as its the right format i have about 200 samples

Posted Thu 14 Aug 03 @ 6:35 pm
Lou thats cool i never knew you can load a song in the samples, thats like adding more decks expect you have to fade away the track with the volume slider and also you can't use any effects but i still think its good that you can use a sample slot for an extra deck or decks.

Posted Sun 17 Aug 03 @ 2:38 am
Yes Tone A as long as its in wav or mp3 format you can load them in the samples :)

Posted Sun 17 Aug 03 @ 1:17 pm
loujrHome userMember since 2002
i was on a1 sounds the free sound are free you have to right click and click save target as

Posted Mon 18 Aug 03 @ 8:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)