Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Select Headphone And Activate Shortcuts

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hi guys, i got this message "Select Headphone And Activate Shortcuts" when i press the number of my active desk in my DJ mixstation2. Actually, i've read some of the post before me that you cant use headphone for DJ mixstation 2, but theres a short cut in the menu?! Is it me who got the wrong idea, or its a bug?? If it could use headphones, how do i activate the shortcut then? Im using sound blaster live 5.1. Thanks guys.

Posted Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 7:09 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hello scratcin,

the message "Select Headphone And Activate Shortcuts" only show that if you push this button, you will change Headphone desk and active desk (so shortcuts about active desk will change from desk2 to desk1 for example). It is the same for headphone, you will change the prelistening desk.

But you are right, this feature is not included in the DJ mixstation2 version of VDJ.

( see here for more details:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html )

So the message for DJ mixstation2 is wrong and should be something like "Select Activate Shortcuts" only.

Posted Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 7:53 am
jaykenHome userMember since 2004
hey,

i bought the DJ Console, and it worked like a charm untill i got a new mobo...

now i got it going on again, i updated to the latest version and i can't PFL anymore into my headphones:

Current PC Config:
Asus P4P800 E-Deluxe
P4 2.8 HT

Posted Wed 14 Jul 04 @ 7:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)