Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Songs Play Automatically

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Might sound stupid... and I didn't want to come here but I really need the answer! Does anyone know how to make 20 or more songs play automatically? In other words, place 20 or 30 songs, hit play and walk away till all songs are completed! Sounds simple enough, but I just can't figure it out... any help would be genuinely appreciated!

Posted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 7:30 am
WHY does this site KEEP saying that I'm DEMO user? I work HARD and bought the FULL version and I'm angry about this fact! I have my receipt and order #... What should I do? What would you do?

Posted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 7:32 am
click the "modify my profile" link at the top of the page and put your serial number into your profile :)

Posted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 8:53 pm
For your 1st question there's a small tab called "playlist" in the music section of the program now compile all of your favorite songs and make a playlist save it under an .m3u format (so u can play it in any other music player) now load it and select the star which is an automatic mixing be sure in the "options" menu all of the choices in the middle column are activated/enabled and your good to go....

as for the second question...
service@atomixmp3.com can help you out on that one!

YOUR WELCOME!!!

Posted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 8:54 pm
darn it i was one minute close to solving it (lol)

Posted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 8:55 pm
you gotta be quick ;)

Posted Mon 02 Jun 03 @ 12:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)