Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Atomix with REAL turntable

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

CS0CS0Home userMember since 2003
Hello,

I have a turntable (Behringer VMX 200) and i pluged it to an atomixmp3, but unfortunately both channels are there on one channel :(. In the sound configuration, I've chosen the two sound cards and the turntable, but needless because when I check the sound configuration again there is only 1 sound card and one speaker. With VTT 1.8 it works good.What can i do?

( I have 2 soundcard!!!)

PLS help!!!

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 2:09 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
You need to purchase the full version. You can't use an external mixer with the demo.

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 2:53 pm
but this is full! (my frend sad)and in start up i not see the trial version logo...

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 3:36 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
How did you get this full version ?

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 3:38 pm
lol....
anytime! :)

Posted Fri 30 May 03 @ 11:27 pm
the turntable is my...the pc is not my...
my friend sad this atomix is FULL!!! not demo..so.. how can play with turntable?...
if this demo why not show how i cant use real turntable just with the full atomix????

Posted Sat 31 May 03 @ 10:21 pm
i select the 2 soundcard and after this i choose the 2 soundcard and switch to external turntable... but nothing happened...i see again the options and this is in 1 soundcard with 1 speaker... in the demo .. AND why not cant use this in demo?????????,, its sux!:((((( ok..

Posted Sat 31 May 03 @ 10:24 pm
if i can't try the demo with external mixer ....how can i know how this is atomix is wich with extrnal mixer... i not buying the atomix if i can't try with external mixer...

this is my idea..

Posted Sat 31 May 03 @ 10:27 pm
well since your not a full user no VIP will give you any kinda help...and well as a future VIP member (lol i hope ;) my advice to you is BUY IT so maybe someoneyou could take full advantage of it...where as stealing is a crime! but i doubt you'll get arrested...u'll just have to cough up the cash!

Posted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 12:54 am
hehh.. why purchuse???its full and not working!!!
why think u how im buy this...this is a full and not working..and the help is where???????
i not see... wery helpfull...im why not buy?...i dont know..noooo.... THX VERY!!!!!!!!the nothing

Posted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 2:17 am
CS0CS0: I am a resident dj and I work in a club with atomixmp3 and an external mixer. That works very well. You says that your friend has the complete version and that you cannot not used 2 sound cards, only a complete and legal version (the acquired right one) functions with 2 sound cards.

You says: I not buying the atomix if I can't try with external mixer...
I says : You can’t with a demo or a cracked version, but you can with a legal version. At last it is has you to choose.

Norm.

Posted Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 2:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)