xxisHome userMember since 2003
I'v try several program's in this category
and found that "atomix" is the most e-zi to use
but "Traktor DJ Studio 2" sound's much better
much clear then the atomix
why ?

Posted Sun 11 May 03 @ 12:40 pm
Hi,

Rite the good ol sound quality issue with atomix. This has been brought up trillions of times!! It is a true fact that tracktor and the others (PCDJ, BPM Studio ect) are far superior to atomix as far as audio quality goes.

Having said that, however, atomix is by far the easiest to use and in my opinion the best. Lets just hope they finally get it rite in the next version or in the virtual Dj program that they are releasing.

Peace...

Dj Dark Storm

Posted Sun 11 May 03 @ 12:51 pm
to find out about this issue please use the "search" fuction.

Posted Sun 11 May 03 @ 12:58 pm
xxis, Virtual DJ will be released soon. Wait a little and you won't desappointed :)

Posted Sun 11 May 03 @ 2:44 pm
The sound quality will be much better than Atomix 2.2 or Tracktor/PCDJ.

Posted Sun 11 May 03 @ 2:45 pm
Hi,

Any Release date on Virtual Dj yet guys??

Thankz

Dj Dark Storm

Posted Sun 11 May 03 @ 5:20 pm
no date, sorry.

Posted Sun 11 May 03 @ 8:32 pm
xxisHome userMember since 2003
could somebody tell me plz what is this "Virtual DJ"
u all talking about

Posted Mon 12 May 03 @ 12:03 am
its just a new mixing software

Posted Mon 12 May 03 @ 12:46 am
See at www.virtualdj.com

Posted Mon 12 May 03 @ 8:18 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'll be the first to test the claim.

*readies his frequency sweep for the day VirtualDJ is released*

Posted Tue 13 May 03 @ 11:34 am
hopefully everyone will be happy with it! (for the first day until people complain, i want this i want that!)
:)

Posted Tue 13 May 03 @ 7:18 pm
Hello everyone, Just want to clear things since I'm new here. I am a Demo User at the moment. If I buy the Full Version of Atomix, is VirtualDJ a free upgrade or do I still have to purchase it when VirtualDJ becomes available?

Thank you much :)

Posted Fri 23 May 03 @ 12:37 am
you will have to buy both as they are separate products

Posted Fri 23 May 03 @ 1:31 am
well this is the first time I hear about this new VDJ and I have to say I'm really angry at this pathetic attempt to squeeze even more money out of us loyal users. we bought atomix even when it was even less functional than today, hoping and believing in it. and now instead of fixing the bugs they obviously know how to solve (since they're claiming they'll be gone in VDJ) they force us to buy a new program altogether supposedly more 'professional'. does that mean that atomix was never meant to be used 'seriously'? have we wasted out time (and money) waiting to see the bugs in atomix fixed? why should we trust this development team to make a new good product when in 3 years they haven't added many features and haven't been able to make atomix bug-free (compare the improvements in traktor from v1 to 2...)?

a disgruntled customer,

g.

Posted Fri 23 May 03 @ 10:45 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't VirtualDJ the original name for AtomixMP3 ?

Some of us have been using it for a long time :)

Maybe you guys still had the domain name and wanted to use it again ?

Anyway, I hope there is a "cheap" upgrade path for existing AtomixMP3 users, otherwise it is a little bit of a kick in the teeth for us long time users.

At the very least you could give some assurances of a decent level of continued support for AtomixMP3.

Lets face it, ppl aren't likely to give you more cash for a new product if they see you aren't honoring the existing one they bought.

Posted Tue 27 May 03 @ 4:44 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Nothing official has been said about that. So please wait for an official annoucement before crying.

Posted Tue 27 May 03 @ 4:51 pm
What a professional response.

I am not "crying", I am a concerned customer, and rather than telling your customers to stop "crying", you might want to try to alay any fears they have....

If you announce a new product with no details on what is going to happen with the existing customers and the existing program then you must expect your customers to get worried as well as excited....

Posted Wed 28 May 03 @ 12:18 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sorry but I answered an unprofessional answer because we're upset with such questions. Please understand: we're working really hard, for now we haven't announced anything about that, and you're already asking us thinks that we can't answer. So please keep cool and wait.

Posted Wed 28 May 03 @ 12:38 pm
alright, maybe it's too early to ask questions about virtualDJ (or is it? the web site says it's only 25 days away...), but then you can answer the original question of this thread: why does Traktor sound better? why hasn't atomix been able to sort out its share of bugs --some of which make it almost unusable for a lot of people-- to make a product that has always had the potential (but never quite fulfilled it) to be the best and most user-friendly mixing program on the market?

g.

Posted Thu 05 Jun 03 @ 7:00 pm
91%