Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: i have NO skipping! Who elses has NO skipping? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

I started the other topic - check it out bad quality, and i totally agree with what jim says. Also i would like know why the subject was closed?? I mean whats the point in that? If somebody mentions something somebody dont agree with, the moderaters just close the topic and have the last say. If we all went to get along then we should all be able to have our say.

Dj Dark Storm

Posted Wed 07 May 03 @ 3:14 pm
i as a moderator of this forum agree with dark storm that we should be allowed to voice an opinion PROVIDING it doesnt turn into a slagging match and arguements!

Posted Wed 07 May 03 @ 7:16 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
It's probably my fault the thread got closed because I made the comment that whenever someone has a sound quality issue, the same few guys come out of the woods with the same complaints. Then if you try to tell them that for me the sound quality is fine, they suggest that I must have a hearing loss issue.
So, as much as I'm sorry that you don't enjoy the sound quality that Atomixmp3 produces, I find it to be more than fine... very good in fact for the use of playing it in public venues. This is not to say that I think it's "just good enough" I think it is in fact very good.
I'm not trying to suggest that you are not having a problem, I'm just saying that with the thousands of users who spin with Atomixmp3, only a few seem to be having issues with the sound. I'm using a straight up standard 20.00 sound card, and splitting the outputs to mono most nights, some nights I use a 50.00 USB sound device for a 2nd output, for 2 channels of full stereo. I don't have sound issues. I never have.
I'm sorry that you do have sound quality problems, and I'm very sorry if my relpies to the thread got it closed down.
I think that it began to look as if people were just randomly bashing on the product, I just wanted to add the point that not everyone is unhappy with the sound. In fact it seems that only a few have these problems.

Posted Wed 07 May 03 @ 7:29 pm
av-danoHome userMember since 2003
Hey Guys - it's nice to know which people have no skipping, but how about identifying your setup in the process? that way we know what hardware/os/soundcard configs seems to be fine. :-)

Posted Sun 11 May 03 @ 7:17 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)