who else does NOT have skipping?

Posted Mon 05 May 03 @ 5:52 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lol, no skipping here!

Posted Mon 05 May 03 @ 5:55 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
also here ! I donĀ“t have it !

Posted Mon 05 May 03 @ 5:56 pm
I USED TO not have skipping, until I installed an USB sound card on my laptop. Now it's all skippy (the bush kangaroo) and there a huge delay whenever I hit a key, or click on a button. I am now waiting for a solution to save my mp3s and re-install Windows. *sigh*

Posted Mon 05 May 03 @ 5:56 pm
No skipping here too. =P

Posted Mon 05 May 03 @ 5:59 pm
I have MAJOR skipping when playing from CD !!!! Or if have 10 other applications running.

Other than that, no skipping issues.

Posted Mon 05 May 03 @ 9:25 pm
ahhh if your thinking what i'm thinking the I too have skipping on cd's when using a laptop but on my VAIO no skipping well one track wont let me scratch and it will skip but other than that NOTTA!

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 12:23 am
Every now and then someone will post a question or comment about not having skipping problems, and invariably it's the same few guys that jump on-board.
LOL! Internal joke! DJ Rick... Comments?

- Jim

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 2:33 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
No comment !
Why is it the forum has become an area for us to argue with one another. Why can't we share our knowledge and grow as a community rather than cut each other up.

sad......

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 2:34 am
no skipping also

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 3:34 am
Well i try my best to be a team player

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 4:46 am
Hello Everybody. I really had this issues but it stoped skipping after i upgraded my hardware. Now, DDR 512, Pentium 4 1.8 GHZ and all latest drivers installed. My audio cd`s also stopped skipping but i think that it happened because my cd drives are now running on diferents IDE ports and configured on slave jumpers. That`s all. But i got too much headaches before !

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 6:58 am
no skipping

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 10:55 am
mcs-itPRO InfinityMember since 2003
no skipping here!

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 7:51 pm
no skipping :-)

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 8:14 pm
Homeboy this is just to show how many people dont have skipping issues

Posted Tue 06 May 03 @ 9:12 pm
Wasn't upset with you just that we all seem to be at each other rather than unite and help one another :(

Posted Wed 07 May 03 @ 2:42 am
Building a community is a good thing... I'm all for it.

Homeboy: I'm not experiencing any skipping either. So if it was my post that upset you, I don't know what to say. It was meant to be a joke (see Topic: Check it out... Bad quality... -(2nd page) reply from DJ Rick... maybe just my annoying sense of humor).
But it was also meant to make a point. We do not all have the same configuration (Pc-specs, Soundcard, SW, etc). If someone has a problem or experiencing something that they perceive to be a problem, it does not help to just say that you are not experiencing this problem and that it therefore is no problem. That's annoying. What a replier should do is to try to manufacture the problem using the same setup? Was this done in the "Check it out... Bad quality..."-topic? (Why was it also closed prematurely?) This is a forum where we may have different experiences with atomixmp3 and everything around it. There's always going to be disagreements. I think it is a good thing. No groupthink.
Secondly, aren't we a bit overdefensive?

"Without struggle there is progress." - F. Douglas :)

- Jim

Posted Wed 07 May 03 @ 3:20 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
:-)
you make very good points Jim!
Thanks man!

Posted Wed 07 May 03 @ 3:44 am
Im in agreeance with you Jim, no hard feelings intended. Just saying that lately there has been some bad vibes thats all. I want to help people not hurt them thats why I volunteered to be a teamer. I would love to duplicate the problem and help fix it or do whatever need be done to help.

Thxs

DJ Homeboy

(aka Chris Anson)

Posted Wed 07 May 03 @ 8:41 am
83%